Thursday, August 4, 2011

Piano Recital



I can't believe my eyes!! Bentley is playing the piano!! In June, Bentley started to take piano lessons from my neighbor Kara Allen. She teaches Suzuki method of piano. I wasn't sure how well Bentley would do but she loves it! Bentley works so hard to get every note down. She was also excited to be able to perform in her first recital. We went to a retirement home and played for the older folks. When we got there, we weren't sure where in the program she would play. When we received the paper program we would out she was first!! I was so nervous for her because she had to announce what her name was and what she was playing. She didn't get the chance to see other experience pianist perform. But she got up there and announced everything so clear and loud(like a Bentley member would) and played her song. The first image is blurry and I apologize but that is Bentley announcing her part. When she played, she sounded so beautiful! I was so proud of my Bentley Jenks! I am so happy that her teacher is so amazing and works so well with Bentley. I love that Bentley works so hard for what she wants. She did the most amazing job this evening! Way to go Bentley.... she did earn her ice cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment