Saturday, July 30, 2011

Edison Kay Jenks


We got a new nephew Edison!! He was actually born on Tuesday, July 26 but I got the great opportunity to hold him today. I was so excited to see him! I didn't want to put him down and was hoping I could take him home. Just kidding!! I know that Amber and Jarom love him so much. I am so happy for them! He was so cuddly and warm. I just loved being able to hold him against my chest and never let go. I love these new born babies. They are a miracle from our Heavenly Father. I love being able to feel so close to heaven by holding God's children. I appreciate Amber and Jarom to let us invade them this evening so I could hold him. Its definitely what I needed. I know that one day, I will be able to hold another little one and call them my own. Until then, I will hold any baby I can get a hold of!! Love the new babies!! Welcome to the Jenks family Edison Kay! You will be loved by lots of people. We love you and enjoyed our time with you tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment