Friday, August 12, 2011

Baby Edison!!





This is my week of pictures!! I am so happy when Amber called me and asked if I would take some pictures of Baby Edison. I was so delighted and thrilled! I love these tiny babies!! They grow up too fast! I love that we can capture them in their moments and stages of life with photography.

So I went to their home to do the images. I was a bit nervous, not knowing how Edison would like pictures. When it was time for the pictures, Edison was awake and alert. I was excited that he was awake because I love when I capture those pictures with him awake. Addie was over and was leaving soon so I really wanted to try a couple with Ezra, Addie and Edison. We used their hands but we got a couple of cute pictures. I was happy I had a few minutes with helping hands of his brother and sister.

When it was Edison's turn all by himself, he was great. He let me move home and position for a few seconds. He didn't like his hands in certain places but let me capture a few images how I wanted. The best picture for me was when he lifted his head. He wasn't even a month old and he was holding his head like a pro. I love the picture with his bright eyes and head up. He was a trooper! Then Edison was getting hungry and tired but didn't want to fall asleep yet. I had Amber hold him and Edison went to sleep for us. We wanted to capture a few sleeping, Amber loves those types of pictures. I really enjoyed shooting this small little guy. He is just an angel and I had fun spending time with him.

I must admit at this time, I think something is wrong. I can't remember names for some reason. At Rachelle and Devin's wedding, I kept calling Rachelle, Amber, Rylee or some other name. I also kept calling Edison, Ezra. Oh, I feel so silly when I forget names. I must be getting old. I hope that my memory will come back soon. I sure do miss it :)

Anyways, this week was wonderful! I love pictures and look forward to taking more in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment