Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Two for the price of One!!







I love photography!! I just simply love it!! So when people ask me if I can take their pictures.....I say 'YES!!' Its like chocolate, once you start you can't stop. Okay, I just love what I can create.

So when a family friend the Nielson family if I could take some family pictures, I jumped on. The father of the family was leaving town for a little while and wanted some updated images with the family so he could look at those images when needed. I couldn't deny that I would love to be part of that. So we met at Memory Grove and started taking pictures. I love their family! Brittany use to hang out with my Nephi and once I got to know this family, I have such love and respect of them. They are so kind and loving. Their family is outgoing and have a great time together. I love seeing everyone's personalities in a family group. The last picture is of one of their son's Jeremy. They wanted one of him smiling but he just gave these sweet smiles. I loved it and this picture just melted my heart. I know he is going to break some girls hearts!!

When we got the Memory Grove and I was taking the family pictures, Kelley and Corey were there also. Kelley and Brittany are sisters. They had asked me to take some of their engagement pictures but couldn't find a good time when they had the time off and when I could meet with them. I didn't know they were going to be there that evening. So after I took the family pictures, I got to get some fun pictures of Kelley and Corey. They are such a fun couple. I love their laughter with each other. They just have fun together and make each other happy!!

I didn't expect to take both pictures tonight but I felt like I got two for the price of one. It worked out well and was a fun evening! I love being able to take pictures for these families. What a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment