Thursday, September 1, 2011

School ROCKS!!


I love Volunteering! Today, after a couple of days of not feeling needed and lonely for Bentley. I decided to volunteer in Bentley's class. Can I say, I LOVE IT!! The kids are super cute. I love to see them interacting with each other. I love being to help out and feel needed in the classroom. I can tell you, teachers are amazing!! I am not sure how Mrs. Thompson does it all. I feel like I should be there everyday to help. Thats why I told her that I would come twice a week. Maybe I should do more...... :D I just hope I can remember all of the kids' names. Those teachers are just amazing, let me tell you!!

Also, it was picture day! If you know me, you know I can't resist taking pictures of Bentley. I decided last year, I would do what my neighbor does for pictures. Instead of purchasing the schools picture, I will go out and take my own pictures and use those on my wall. I did purchase a class picture. So I got out my camera and took Bentley's picture before going to school.

While volunteering, I got to take the kids down to the gym to have their pictures taken. I had fun talking to the Bell employee about what kind of cameras they use. Oh, how I loved it!!

Today was just a fun day! I love school! I hope I can instill that attitude into Bentley. So far, I think I have :D

No comments:

Post a Comment