Friday, September 9, 2011

Three Lovely Ladies!!

Bentley's first play date with two of her school friends(Hannah and Tierstyn). What a fun day it has been. Horrible mother I am, didn't get pictures of the three of them. It was so much fun to go and meet them at the school. We all walked home and all three of them help hands. They talked about what they were going to do. They were excited to be together and go to Bentley's house. I love kids!! I love their innocence and their excitement about life. They don't judge each other but just have fun!

Once we got home, we had some chocolate milk. They played and read books. I made lunch and they all wanted to watch Spongebob Square Pants. Then they got a fresh cooked cookie and just enjoyed each other. I love listening to their pretend stories or make believe world.

This was a great ending to Bentley's Friday. I am so happy, I got three lovely ladies at my house. I hope to see them more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment