Saturday, September 24, 2011

Relief Society General Conference

What an uplifting evening! Our stake was given tickets to go see the Relief Society General Conference live in the Conference Center. It was an amazing night! My friend Coleen, and my mother-in-law Opal, came with me. I had such great company and the spirit was present. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me. That He cares about me and what I am going through. We have such great leaders of our church. I went away knowing that my Heavenly Father understands the struggles I go through and wants to help me. He hasn't forgotten about me! What a great reminder! I love my family! I am grateful for my husband who takes care of me. I am so happy that I got to go with my mother and my friend! Thanks Coleen and Opal for taking the time to come with me! It was a wonderful evening and something I really needed in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment