Saturday, September 17, 2011

Allison and Abby





I was SUPER-DUPER excited to do Allison and Abby's pictures today! These two are the cutest, kindest, intelligent and fun little girls! We met at the Oquirrh Mountain temple and just had fun! Susan(their mother) was in Activity Days with me before they moved this past summer. I was so sad that they decided to leave. Susan would bring these two with her, even though they weren't 8 yet but very close. Before they moved, Susan talked about making a special video for their baptism and having some pictures done. I was thrilled when Susan emailed me to have their pictures done. They were so outgoing and willing to try anything even in the cold. I had so much fun taking their pictures. I haven't seen them dressed alike so I was very happy that their mom put them in two different necklaces. I enjoyed my time with them, getting to know their personalities. They are just so wonderful to each other. I love that they are instant best friends and sisters. I had to much fun today! I am so happy that Allison and Abby want to be baptized. What a special day they will have ahead of them. Thanks Allison and Abby!

No comments:

Post a Comment