Saturday, September 10, 2011

Timothy Bentley



























I am so proud of my brother Timothy Morrell Bentley! Today, my nephew Tyler Kent Bentley baptized his father, Timothy Bentley. What an amazing spirit that was present while this took place. After Tim was given the Holy Ghost and he began to bear his testimony, I don't think there was a dry eye in that room. The Spirit let everyone know what this man was doing, was what the Lord wanted Tim to do. I feel so blessed to witness my brother being baptized back into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. This was a very uplifting and spiritual day for me and my family. I know that my mother was there and watching excitedly for my brother. I am so proud of my older brother deciding and working towards this goal. I look forward to seeing him in the temple someday. Families CAN Be Together Forever!! Love you Tim!!

No comments:

Post a Comment