Friday, September 9, 2011

Things Aren't Going Liked I Planned....




So do you ever have one of those days when you have the whole day planned and then everything falls through? Then you realized after the fact, you could have gone here but you didn't and then find yourself at your child's school for their carnival? Then in the middle of finding yourself at the carnival, you get that phone call you anticipated which ended up in bad news? Well, that was my day!! Might sound confusing, but it felt just as confusing. In the end though, we went to Bentley's school. She got to climb up a huge shark and slide down his mouth, she went inside a caterpillar, she got to bounce with the pirates and ride a train. What a busy night it ended up being but oh, did she have fun! I love that even when I get crappy news right in the middle of everything, Bentley can still give me a hug and let me know everything is okay. I have the BEST daughter in the world. She is going to be a wonderful sister someday. She loves helping others and enjoys her life as it comes. I am so grateful that Bentley came to me and even in the world wind of life, she can make the most craziest days GREAT. I am glad that this is where we ended. I love to see my child laugh and have fun. This is what I want out of life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment