Friday, July 22, 2011

Cousins!!



Hello again! So I had the wonderful privilege to have Ashleigh and Kylie for a couple of days. We usually get them for a week but this summer I decided on a couple of day. I was so excited to have them. I can't believe how beautiful they get each time I see them. They have such fun personalities and Bentley just adores them! I couldn't tell until a day before they were coming, otherwise I would hear about it week long. So since I had them for a short time, I decided that we should have anUnbirthday Party thursday night. We put our names in a pile, choose a name, and went shopping at the Dollar store for that person. I carved cake but wasn't really on the ball, so we went to Walmart and bought the cake. I am not sure that was the best idea only because I ATE the whole thing!! Oh, well! We had fun giving each other the presents then we sang to each other. I have so much fun doing this activity with them. I should have taken a picture, but I was so quick at eating the cake, I didn't have time :)

Friday morning, we decided to go to the "Castle" park in West Jordan. I called Angie(my other
nieces and nephews mother) to come and meet us there so the cousins could met. It was fun to have them see each other. I love hearing about when the last time they saw each other, they played Harry Potter and casted spells or you were a baby just walking when I saw you last. I think its awesome they could come together.
I couldn't resist and take some pictures of them together too!! It was a short time but we ended up going to the lunch park where Tyler(my nephew) didn't want to get a lunch. We all pretty much giving him our beans and hot sauce. He took anything anyone would give him. I thought it was great!! This is a day I will never forget!!

I have to note Ashleigh is one amazing niece! She sure did help me out Friday night and I have so much fun playing Super Mario 3 with her. I hope she will continue to come visit me, whether its for a week or for a day. I also, have to mention, I missed having Bailey come visit. She has been playing in Softball Games. I hope to see her soon in action!! I also have three wonderful nieces that live 5 minutes away that I just adore. I am glad I am surrounded by so many girls!!

Hope everyone is having a great summer with their families! I love having such a fun family! Thanks for everyone that is part of my family!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment