Monday, July 25, 2011

Busy Body!!



I love living in Utah! We celebrate July 24 for our Pioneer Ancestors. I am grateful for their courage to come across the US and find their Zion here in Salt Lake City. My heart is full for those that risk their lives for me and my future!! So since this is a state holiday, Nephi's company gave him Monday, July 25th off.

Sunday night, Bentley convinced Nephi to let us camp outside in the back yard. It was fun to watch all of huge legal fireworks around our neighborhood. Then once we got to sleep, we got ready to go to Lagoon. Nephi and Bentley really wanted to so swimming so I sat on a lawn chair and enjoyed the over casted weather. Then I got to visit with Angie and her family when they came. We left early because we put Bentley back into swimming lessons. She loves the water!! I am hoping it gives her more confidence that she needs. She is always excited to play with children, get a new teacher and have fun in the pool.

She is also getting ready for her piano recital!! Yes, she is in piano. She works hard and does everything her teacher Kara Allen tells her to do. I love that she is willing to play an instrument at an early age. I am just proud of her!!

She is a fun little daughter! She has a great personality!! I thank my Heavenly Father every night that I have her in my life. She really is one of my best friends(who can say that about their daughters??)! We love to keep her body so busy! I love you Bentley Jenks!! Keep up the great job in swimming and piano!

No comments:

Post a Comment